Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Answer


John 7: 25 Now some of them from Jerusalem said, “Is this not He whom they seek to kill? 26 But look! He speaks boldly, and they say nothing to Him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is truly the Christ? 27 However, we know where this Man is from; but when the Christ comes, no one knows where He is from.”

28 Then Jesus cried out, as He taught in the temple, saying, “You both know Me, and you know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know. 29 But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent Me.”

30 Therefore they sought to take Him; but no one laid a hand on Him, because His hour had not yet come. 31 And many of the people believed in Him, and said, “When the Christ comes, will He do more signs than these which this Man has done?”

============

For once in my life, the answers were easy. I had prepared ahead of time and could recall the information clearly during final exams. When I got my grades for that semester, I was pleased. So, why was I still broke with no way to pay my bills? And why did a relative of mine get sick?

  • There are times when I have more questions than answers.
  • There are times when I am in situations that seem overwhelming.
  • There are times when I want to know exactly what to do but do not have a clear answer.


Some from the crowd commented that the leaders were definitely trying to kill JESUS. The church leaders must have spoken against JESUS behind HIS back. The crowd noticed how boldly JESUS spoke without retaliation. JESUS tells them why. Many believed.

  • JESUS wants me to know HE is the answer to life.
  • JESUS wants me to understand that HE is the only reason for my existence.
  • JESUS wants me to believe that I am HIS person and HE is my GOD.


“Who will do more signs than this Man has done?” was the crowds reply. They were seeking the answer to life and realized they found it. But what about the broken cars, relationships, bones and ability to feed myself? JESUS is the answer to all of that as well.

GOD cares about me eternally and HE cares about my present state. HE does care about the things I get concerned about and wants me to have faith that HE is the answer to all of my questions. HE miraculously heals, amazingly provides and unbelievably fixes things I could never imagine. I am glad JESUS is my purpose for HE is “the answer.”

  • Are you too scared of your situation to have faith in GOD?
  • Is your mind racing trying to figure things out on your own?
  • Will you allow GOD to calm you down and use HIS power to guide you through this situation, HIS way today?

No comments:

Post a Comment