Monday, February 24, 2020

Confusion Explained


Acts 1: Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

============

“Can I help you?” was the question posed to me. Without letting me ask any questions another statement followed. “I see some confusion on your face and I am here to help.” Was I that transparent? Yes! I was frozen and did not know how to proceed. I was glad to have someone who cared.

  • Many times I have been stuck and did not know what to do.
  • Many times I was amazed at GOD for a moment, but stood frozen not knowing what to do the next day.
  • Many times I saw incredible things GOD has done and did not know what to do next.


The disciples witnessed JESUS taken up into a cloud. Was this the same cloud JESUS used in the days of Moses? What will happen next? There were probably many questions on their minds. Two angels appeared and explained that the disciples should move on with their lives after seeing this marvelous event.

  • GOD guides me after incredible events.
  • GOD sends me after life-changing situations.
  • GOD clears up my confusion because HE wants me to succeed.


When facing really difficult times, then out of nowhere, seeing GOD perform something incredible, it can cause confusion. BUT GOD is not the author of confusion. HE clears things up and guides those, who listen to HIM, on a journey towards abundant life.

GOD gives hope to the hopeless. “JESUS will return just as HE left” is the message of hope GOD gave to the disciples and all who believe in HIM. This incredible account fills many with hope and the everlasting water flows from all who accept the call. I am grateful for being sent.

  • Have you experienced hearing from GOD but are now confused?
  • Do you feel filled up one minute and empty the next?
  • Will you let GOD clear up confusion and accept HIS journey HE has for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment