Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Ignoring Signs


John 20: 30 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

============

Making great time, I kept my foot on the pedal. I must have shaved three or four hours off of my trip. As I approached a local road I was met with signs that stated a twenty five mile per hour limit. “You have got to be kidding!” I said to myself. I looked around and all the other drivers were creeping along at this snail’s pace. Ignoring all the signs, I kept at my pace. The ticket was very expensive.

  • I have ignored many signs in my life.
  • I have closed my eyes to signs that I should have paid attention to.
  • I have been told something, ignored what I was told and faced consequence.


JESUS did many supernatural things that cannot be comprehended. HE wasn’t doing slight of hand, nor was HE using some evil mysticism. JESUS healed the blind, cured the sick and opened the mouths of the mute so they could proclaim HIM as THE CHRIST, the one and only Savior.

  • JESUS wants me to believe I need a Savior.
  • JESUS wants me to believe I need HIM as my Savior.
  • JESUS wants me to believe HE still does miracles every day, but it takes spiritual eyes to see them.


It takes more work to ignore GOD than to see HIM. In fact, the more humans ignore GOD, the worse humanity will get. Each human based solution to problems that are spiritual will only make matters worse. GOD centered solutions are different.

JESUS said “And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of MY followers, you will surely be rewarded.” The solution isn’t the focus, rather “why” the problem is being solved. GOD wants me to give to people, pray for people, be with people so HE can be seen. JESUS did many signs in my life, I am grateful I can see them without ignoring them.

  • Are you ignoring what GOD has done in your life?
  • Are you busy giving credit to humans or seeking credit for yourself?
  • Will you look at all the incredible signs in your life and believe JESUS is your Savior and you need HIM today?


No comments:

Post a Comment