Monday, September 24, 2018

Anointed Announcement



Luke 9: 34 While he was saying this, a cloud came and overshadowed them; and they were fearful as they entered the cloud. 35 And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!” 36 When the voice had ceased, Jesus was found alone. But they kept quiet, and told no one in those days any of the things they had seen.

============

“Here are your new leaders” one of the higher ups said. I couldn’t believe it. I was one of the people on the stage they spoke of. With this announcement came a larger responsibility. Was I ready?

  • There were times when I was announced.
  • There were times when news about me was heralded.
  • There were times when people were told to listen to me.


JESUS was announced as the “SON of GOD” to Peter, James and John. This anointed message was said again to a crowd of people when JESUS was baptized. These important words may have been the last anyone has heard from the HEAVENLY FATHER of the triune GOD.

  • JESUS is the anointed CHRIST and I need to listen to HIM.
  • JESUS is the SON of the Living GOD and I must obey HIS words.
  • JESUS is the HOLY ONE who voluntarily gave HIS life for me.


GOD wants all of humanity to know that life is all about JESUS in spite of our selfish thinking. The ONE who created everything is the same who was murdered by HIS creation and was raised from the dead as our Savior. This is the special announcement GOD wants me to tell everyone.

  • Are you looking to be in the spotlight?
  • Do you want true success?
  • Will you take a moment today and tell people about how special GOD is to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment