Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Made Whole


Luke 8: 43 Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any, 44 came from behind and touched the border of His garment. And immediately her flow of blood stopped.
45 And Jesus said, “Who touched Me?”

When all denied it, Peter and those with him said, “Master, the multitudes throng and press You, and You say, ‘Who touched Me?’ ”

46 But Jesus said, “Somebody touched Me, for I perceived power going out from Me.” 47 Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately.

48 And He said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace.”

============

Not liking who I was, I walked around complaining constantly. I mean I felt I was broken. I did not like my body size, hair, clothes, skin color, social status and financial capability. Everything was wrong and I wanted people to know this.

  • There were times when I felt everything was broken.
  • There were times when even my physical body was broken.
  • There were times when I thought nothing was right in my life.


For over 4,300 days, day after day a woman was reminded that something was wrong. Her constant bleeding probably left her anemic with no solution in sight. She saw her opportunity to be healed and simply touched the hem of JESUS’s garment and was immediately made whole.

  • When I accepted JESUS as my Savior I was made whole.
  • When I believed that JESUS, who is GOD, became a human to die for me, I was made whole.
  • When I confessed my sins to JESUS, HE cleansed me of all unrighteousness and made me whole.


Sometimes I want more than I have. I mean I an sometimes not satisfied with my current situation. BUT GOD has made me whole. HE has healed me from the wounds of eternal death and cares for me daily. No matter what the situation is, HE loves me without a doubt.

  • Are you facing a prolonged issue?
  • Are you reminded about your problems day after day?
  • Will you reach out to JESUS’ power and allow HIM to make you whole?
  • Will you accept where HE has you and praise HIM today?


No comments:

Post a Comment