Wednesday, June 10, 2020

At that Moment


At that Moment
Acts 11: 10 Now this was done three times, and all were drawn up again into heaven. 11 At that very moment, three men stood before the house where I was, having been sent to me from Caesarea. 12 Then the Spirit told me to go with them, doubting nothing. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered the man’s house. 

============

“LORD please help me” was my cry. I was doubled over in serious pain. The words I uttered were not used often, as I had stopped communicating with GOD. At that moment, the pain went away.

  • There are times when I need GOD right now and HE agrees.
  • There are times when I pray to GOD and HIS answer is immediate.
  • There are times when I am shown something by GOD and it happens right away.


Peter was told to eat strange animals as an illustration of how he was to go and speak to other races about JESUS. The illustration or vision happened three times. At that moment, three men knocked on the door where Peter was. The HOLY SPIRIT was orchestrating the whole situation.

  • When GOD has a plan for me, HE wants me to act with immediacy.
  • When GOD has something for me to do , HE wants me to do it without doubt.
  • When GOD has a specific change I need to make, HE wants me to make it without question.


Every day, GOD speaks to HIS people. HE guides them and requests that service be top of mind. GOD leads me through the HOLY SPIRIT, praying for people HE brings to mind.

Every once in a while, GOD may put a special request in there. When HE does, I must act immediately, otherwise I would forget. I am grateful GOD includes me in HIS plans.

  • Are you hung up on something right now?
  • Is GOD trying to speak to you and you cannot hear HIM because of your rage?
  • Will you quiet down and listen to what GOD is telling you to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment