Thursday, June 4, 2020

Whoever


Acts 10: 39 And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree. 40 Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, 41 not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. 42 And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. 43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”

============

When the meeting ended early, I walked out with a growling stomach. I noticed a table full of delightful food just sitting out. “Go ahead, have some” said a person standing next to the table. There was too much food for the meeting attendants next door to the meeting I left, so whoever wanted food could have it.

  • Many times I have been the benefactor of open generosity.
  • Many times I have been the recipient of a gift I did not expect.
  • Many times I have been the person in need and somehow got my need met.


Peter explains the many witnesses of JESUS, him included. He talks about JESUS being murdered by those who were supposed to be HIS followers. Peter also explains how JESUS was raised from the dead, shown to specific witnesses and gave the commandment to preach about HIM.

  • GOD wants me to speak about JESUS to everyone.
  • GOD wants me to give HIS gift away freely to anyone who will receive it.
  • GOD wants me to tell people they can have forgiveness if they would just believe in JESUS.


JESUS proved HE was and is the Messiah. HE was the one the prophets wrote about and made a way for anyone who wants their sins forgiven to be saved. HE only wants belief in HIM as the Savior of mankind. This free gift is available to “whoever” believes in HIM. I am grateful JESUS did not exclude me.

  • Are you in need of forgiveness?
  • Have you lost your hope?
  • Will you believe that JESUS is GOD, became a human, was murdered and raised from the dead and is now alive ready to have a relationship with you, today?


No comments:

Post a Comment