Monday, July 29, 2019

Learning


John 6: 43 Jesus therefore answered and said to them,  “Do not murmur among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me. 46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.

============

Bored to tears, I studied the lesson given in history class. The only way I could get through it was to memorize the dates, names and places I thought were going to be on the test. But in my computer class it was different. I was fascinated with technology and asked more and more questions.

  • When I was interested I seemed to learn more.
  • When I was excited I seemed to be able to pay attention more.
  • When I was fascinated I seemed to be willing to understand the information no matter how complex it was.


JESUS confronts the Jews who questioned HIS origin. Though HE fed thousands, they could not understand why HE claimed to be GOD by saying “I AM the bread of life.” JESUS explains something important. “No one can come ME unless the FATHER draws that person.”

  • GOD says to me “I will give people the urge to follow JESUS.”
  • GOD says to me “I will put your name in the Lambs Book of Life.”
  • GOD says to me “I chose you before I made the foundations of the world.”


This complicated relationship with JESUS is easy for those who believe in HIM. The FATHER cleared the path for anyone to learn about HIS SON so they could believe. Those who listen to HIS lessons of love will be drawn to learn more and more.

GOD never forces the lessons, but knows who will reject HIS love. HE teaches lessons every day. All I have to do is open my eyes and learn of HIM because HE is meek and lowly at heart. I shall find rest, for HIS burdens are light.

  • What lessons are you learning?
  • What are you spending your time studying?
  • Will you take some time out of your busy life to study who GOD really is so HE can give your life a great purpose?



No comments:

Post a Comment