Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Description


Acts 2: 22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know— 23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death; 24 whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.

============

“Can you describe the person?” inquired the police. I could not because the incident happened so fast. “I believe they were wearing a green coat” were my useless words. Startled after the near mugging, I only wanted to get home.

  • Most times I am not thinking of describing someone.
  • Most times I look at people and never retain the information.
  • Most times I cannot remember the qualities of a person unless they did something that stood out.


Peter describes JESUS in a different way. He tells the people about JESUS from a GOD perspective. He did not talk about weight, or height or amounts of money.

  • GOD wants me to see HIS qualities of love.
  • GOD wants me to know HE is made up with grace, mercy and power.
  • GOD wants me to understand that JESUS is alive and death could not hold HIM.


It’s amazing how distorted the message of JESUS can become. HIS amazing act of love can be tainted by political power mongers and greedy church leaders who’s hearts are mostly on expenses.

I love the humility of JESUS. I mean giving up everything just for me is absolutely amazing. No other thing people bow don to can say the same. I am grateful for HIS love.

  • Are you confused about love?
  • Do you think being part of a crowd means you are loved?
  • Will you seek the ONE who showed ultimate love for you by believing in JESUS today?

No comments:

Post a Comment