Friday, March 6, 2020

Small reference, huge message


Acts 2: 25 For David says concerning Him:
‘I foresaw the Lord always before my face,
For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.

26 Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad;
Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.

27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’

============

In the department gathering, normal activities were discussed. This was a very large department so there was a lot to be said. In that meeting there was a tiny mention about my promotion. Reality sank in as I had already accepted the responsibilities but now others knew.

  • One small mention about me meant a lot.
  • One tiny mention about me was incredible.
  • One miniscule mention about me showed others where confidence was placed.


David wrote some great things about his relationship with GOD. He speaks about the confidence he has because of the LORD. Excitement exudes from his words as he writes about joy and hope. He makes a tiny, but huge mention about JESUS, the HOLY ONE not being allowed to see corruption.

  • GOD loves me and give me confidence.
  • GOD loves me and fills my heart with joy.
  • GOD loves me and has opened my eyes to the salvation of JESUS.


Only GOD can open the eyes mankind. JESUS has done all HE could to show HE loves us, even to the point of death. But death could not hold HIM. HE is alive and is building a place for those who believe in the need for HIS salvation. I am grateful HE never leaves me.

  • What are you seeking?
  • Are you looking for an existence with no consequence at the end of life?
  • Will you look at GOD’s love and see HIS desire for you to turn back to HIM so HE can be with you eternally?



No comments:

Post a Comment