Friday, February 19, 2021

It will be alright

 

It will be alright

Romans 7: 21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

 

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

 

============

 

“You have no skills” the recruiter said. “What do you mean?” I asked insulted. “Though you rose to a high level at your last company, you only have the skill for that company.” I found myself without a job, not being able to go back to the last one and seemingly, not being able to go to another. I felt despair.

 

  • There have been times when there seemed like I had no answers.
  • There have been times when the situation seemed difficult, no matter which way I turned.
  • There have been times when I wondered if anyone cared.

 

Paul truly expresses the conflict that is inside of humans by getting personal. He cries out, “What a wretched man I am!” Paul, who used to be Saul, went around having people murdered, thinking he was eradicating those who were not “following” GOD. This horrible past would remain with him forever. How to move forward?

 

  • GOD delivers me when the situation seems impossible.
  • GOD shows me that HE cares for me no matter what my past looks like.
  • GOD saved me from my past through JESUS CHRIST our LORD!

 

“Thanks be to GOD!” are words that brought me out of despair. I mean, when I listened to everyone else, things seemed impossible. But when I listened to GOD, all things were possible because I believe in JESUS. HE picked me up when no one else would. HE delivers me out of situations when it seems impossible. JESUS is my deliverer!

 

  • Are you in a situation that seems hopeless?
  • Do you place all of your trust in jobs or money and you have neither?
  • Will you get hope by believing GOD loves you and JESUS will deliver you if you put your trust in HIM today?

No comments:

Post a Comment