Tuesday, April 12, 2022

According to Plan

According to Plan

Ephesians 1: 11 All things are done according to God's plan and decision; and God chose us to be his own people in union with Christ because of his own purpose, based on what he had decided from the very beginning. 12 Let us, then, who were the first to hope in Christ, praise God's glory!

 

============

 

Not getting the job I really, really wanted felt bad at the time. But looking back, I am glad I did not get the position because I probably would not be writing this note today. In fact, as I review the disappointments in life, I can see how I was protected from myself.

 

  • I have been disappointed.
  • I have felt dejected.
  • I have had moments where I had lost hope.

 

Encouragement was the thing Paul felt the people needed. He had been through a lot and knew those who follow JESUS would face some difficulties. He let’s everyone know that GOD did the choosing, so we must praise HIM because we now have hope.

 

My Observations

  • GOD had a plan that included choosing me.
  • GOD made a way back to HIM when I chose JESUS.
  • I can praise GOD because my hope is in JESUS.

 

Things may not go according to my plan, but they will always go according to GOD’s plan. The things I feel are terrible and sometimes destructive, raise up people who believe strongly in JESUS. When CHRIST was born, the king at that time had all children killed off so he could remain in power.

 

Wars, famine and disease plague the planet, yet there are those who bow their knees to GOD, praising JESUS for their salvation. All these things are according to HIS plan which cannot fail. HE chose us and allowed HIS SON to be our Savior. I gladly praise HIM for HIS decision.

 

Challenge

  • What “things” is the writer speaking of?
  • Do you think that life should only have “good” moments because you believe in JESUS?
  • Will you be encouraged that HE loves you, especially through your trials, and has a wonderful plan for you today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment