Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Hope for the Best

Hope for the Best

Ephesians 1: From Paul, who by God's will is an apostle of Christ Jesus—

To God's people in Ephesus, who are faithful in their life in union with Christ Jesus:

May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.

 

============

 

Distracted, I answered “Fine” to the greeter’s greeting. I believe he said “Hello! How are you?” and I did not want to disclose that everything was on fire in my life at that time, so I responded simple.

 

  • I had been through a lot.
  • I was tired of problems, but that was all that was on my mind.
  • I was walking around on auto-pilot, functioning versus thriving.

 

Paul opens up with a very warm greeting. He mentions how faithful this group had been in their union with CHRIST JESUS. He then wishes everyone the best by hoping GOD our FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST provide grace and peace.

 

My Observations

  • When life gets hard it is nice to hear the hope of GOD.
  • I enjoy when someone gives me a greeting of grace and peace.
  • GOD wants me to spread HIS grace and peace to as many as I can.

 

Recognizing that people may have been through something comes from going through something. I mean, the trials and troubles of the world shape me so I can empathize with others who may be going through similar battles. When I say “I hope for GOD to give you the best”, he or she may feel what I am going through and know I really mean it.

 

Giving people hope is necessary these days. Many have lost hope and need a simple greeting. My hope for you is that GOD our FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST give you grace and peace.

 

Challenge

  • What do you feel when you read the writer’s opening?
  • Have you been faithful to GOD, yet are facing many trials?
  • Will you know you are not alone and accept this statement of hope for the best GOD can offer you today which is HIS grace and peace through the trial?

No comments:

Post a Comment