Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Thankful For You

Thankful For You

Philippians 1: I thank my God for you every time I think of you; and every time I pray for you all, I pray with joy because of the way in which you have helped me in the work of the gospel from the very first day until now. 

 

============

 

On special days like Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, I thought of the many adopted parents and my parents who blessed me in ways I cannot imagine. I also am thankful for family and friends who remained and still remain very prayerful for every situation.

 

  • I have been truly blessed.
  • I have been supported by many who bow down to GOD.
  • I have been able to spread the gospel because of many prayerful Spirit-filled people.

 

Paul expresses gratitude for the many people who supported his difficult journey. He is filled with elation every time he thought of those who helped him tell people about JESUS. His thankfulness was especially for those who hung in there from the very beginning of his transformed ministry.

 

My Observations

  • GOD wants me to be thankful for those who have prayed for me.
  • GOD wants me to praise people in front of HIM so many can be honored in HIS presence.
  • GOD wants me to look back and remember those who serve HIM loyally.

 

There are some people who come to mind when I think of impactful belief in GOD, who have influenced me. I mean, ordinary people who stand firm for CHRIST at all costs. I see his or her fervor, never missing a beat when life gets difficult. In fact, these people turn up the encouragement when the struggles are happening.

 

How is this possible? I ask myself. The only thing that comes to mind is their relationship with CHRIST. I thank GOD for the many who continue to serve GOD in spite of the many obstacles placed in front of them.

 

Challenge

  • Can you feel the sincerity of the writer regarding thankfulness?
  • Doesn’t it sound like the writer has been through a lot and he was fully supported along the way?
  • Who comes to mind that you are thankful for as he or she has stood firm in CHRIST and has fully supported you with prayer consistently?
  • Will you fill your heart to overflowing with thankfulness to GOD today?

No comments:

Post a Comment