Thursday, August 4, 2011

JESUS laughed!

Luke 10: 21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

   22 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

============

Sometimes I think JESUS is this stiff serious person who walks around with this airy voice saying impossible statements that only HE could keep. I mean HE is GOD, of course HE wouldn’t sin! But I seldom look at the human side of JESUS.
  • JESUS got excited when HE saw Satan defeated and HIS humans were saved from eternal separation.
  • JESUS got excited when HE made humans with free will to choose.
  • JESUS got excited when HE made me.
I can see it now, JESUS screaming “Yeah!” and praising the FATHER for saving the people who chose to follow HIM with free will. HE gets excited when I faithfully follow HIM with perseverance and excitement.

I believe JESUS has a wonderful sense of humor. If you don’t believe that, just look at me. ALL things, ALL matters, ALL situations have been committed to JESUS. That’s something to get excited about.
  • Do you begin your day with “purpose” in mind?
  • Are you focused on being excited for GOD?
  • Do you realize Satan has already been defeated and cannot eternally harm anyone who believes in the SON?

No comments:

Post a Comment