Thursday, August 25, 2011

What kind of party would GOD throw?

Luke 15: 8 “Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Doesn’t she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’ 10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

============

Quasars blow up with enormous power. Wind not only gusts up to one hundred miles per hour on this planet but ten thousand planets, yet GOD who is in control of everything, is concerned about me, a sinner.

  • When I gave up my will to GOD there was a party in heaven you wouldn’t believe!
  • When I gave up my will to GOD angels and relatives who passed away got excited!
  • Before I gave up my will to GOD there was a huge audience waiting and waiting until I said the words “JESUS thank you for taking my punishment for my sins by dying in my place.”

GOD seems to have an extreme concern for HIS humans. HE doesn’t want a single human to be lost but HE cannot go against what HE put in place, namely free will. I have the choice to believe of reject GOD. Unfortunately the wrong choice, according to what I read, has eternal consequences.

There must be something extreme at stake for an audience who no one can number to rejoice like that. I mean what do they see that I don’t? Do they see the turmoil of those who rejected GOD or have they experienced GOD’s “full, Intense” love and want any and every one to experience HIS grace?

GOD only wants those who want and desire to be with HIM. HE created choice and those who choose to believe JESUS is GOD who became a human to live a perfect sinless life and allow HIMSELF to be murdered to atone for the sins of all, will be saved. HE did not create robots that had no choice but to believe in HIM.

I choose to believe and now I am adopted into the most powerful family!
  • What are you fighting?
  • Are you looking for something more fulfilling in your life?
  • Can you give up your will to GOD today?
  • Will you believe GOD is seeking “you” today?

No comments:

Post a Comment