Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Inside In


John 14: “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

============

“Come camping with us” was the offer posed to me. I had never been camping before so I asked if I could go. Getting all the gear built up my excitement. When we arrived, it rained nonstop. I lost a lens to my glasses and a shoe in the mud. My sleeping bag caught fire. After all that, I still wanted to go camping again because I was part of the group.

  • I was inside the group.
  • I was building a comradery.
  • The group was now inside of me.


JESUS tried to explain that if you have seen HIM, you have seen the FATHER. Philip asked JESUS to show the disciples the FATHER, even after JESUS’s comment. “I AM in the FATHER  and the FATHER is in ME.” This was not a figurative statement.

  • The FATHER agreed to save me by losing HIS only SON.
  • JESUS agreed to save me by volunteering to become a human, live a sinless life and be murdered by HIS own creation.
  • The HOLY SPIRIT lives inside of me, speaking to the FATHER on my behalf, begging for forgiveness.


I am inside of JESUS and JESUS is inside of me through the HOLY SPIRIT. I now have access to the FATHER, who is all powerful. I cannot truly explain the structure of the Living GOD, but I can explain what HE has revealed to me. HE loves me and that is what matters.

  • Are you living inside of GOD?
  • Is GOD living inside of you?
  • Will you allow GOD to take over your life so you can be guided by HIM to a better place today?


No comments:

Post a Comment