Thursday, November 21, 2019

Unpreached


Unpreached
John 14: 29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe. 30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me. 31 But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here.

============

Over the years, I have heard many people speak about sin, marriage, raising kids and money. But I rarely heard about demonic forces, who’s sole purpose is to rob humans of their true relationship with GOD. When I did hear it mentioned, it seemed to be in a context that gave humans some sort of comic-book like super-power to fight the forces of evil.

  • Sometimes I feel alone when I speak about demonic forces.
  • Sometimes I feel laughed at when speaking about the “ruler of this world” being demonic.
  • Sometimes I feel I am not taken seriously when I mention there is a spirit that is against JESUS.


JESUS says HE would not speak to the followers much because the “ruler of this word” was coming and this ruler has “nothing in JESUS.” HIS words spoke more than HIS death. HE spoke about the spiritual blindness humans would fall into.

  • To believe in JESUS, means I believe I need HIM.
  • To believe in JESUS, means I also believe there is something that would cloud my judgment, trying to skew HIS words away from what HE really said.
  • To believe in JESUS, means I believe that I am susceptible to being tricked by lies that seem sound.


It is not popular to mention Satan and a demonic force. I mean movies portray evil as this ugly, weird, alien thing, with blood or green acid dripping from sharp fangs. BUT JESUS saw different. HE saw the need to teach unpopular views so we, who follow HIM, would not be fooled.

HE saw through cravings for comfort, control and lusts for power as distractions away from HIM. HE saw the rich and educated as distractors from HIM as well. HE is the sower of the seeds of love and wants me to believe HE can heal any sickness, fix any problem and grow any person who believes in HIM. I believe in JESUS.

  • Do you believe you can be lied to?
  • Do you feel you are following JESUS with all your heart?
  • Will stop trying to fit into the world and start trying to seek those who need JESUS?

No comments:

Post a Comment