Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Plan for Blessing


Acts 9: 10 Now there was a certain disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and to him the Lord said in a vision, “Ananias.”

And he said, “Here I am, Lord.”

11 So the Lord said to him, “Arise and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus, for behold, he is praying. 12 And in a vision he has seen a man named Ananias coming in and putting his hand on him, so that he might receive his sight.”

============

“Oh no!” I said out loud as I looked at the clock. I had overslept and missed the interview. I checked the clock and the alarm was set, but every once in a while it would malfunction if I did not use care with the switch. “My life is ruined” I thought immaturely. Days later I got a call for an interview with another company. I graduated with a job.

  • There have been many times when I thought the worst.
  • There have been many times when I wondered if GOD is even listening.
  • There have been many times when I was going through something and just wanted the pain to be over.


Ananias was summoned by the LORD to go meet Saul. The LORD explained that Saul is praying and has seen a vision of Ananias laying hands on him to receive his sight. Saul had no idea this conversation was going on, but the plan for the blessing was getting set up.

  • GOD has a plan to bless me.
  • GOD is working when I do not hear the conversations HE has about me.
  • GOD gets excited to reveal HIS plan about me to others.


Waiting on a blessing can sometimes feel difficult. I mean especially when the wait has been for years, or even decades. BUT GOD has a blessing planned for those who keep their trust in HIM.

Saul, while misguided, believed he was doing things for GOD. His fire for hatred would some day be used for love. GOD saw this and developed a plan. HE did the same for me. HE saw the places HE had for me from far off. I only had one interview offered to me and I got the job. This sent me on a road to hear GOD. I am grateful HIS plan is unbreakable.

  • Are you worried that you have not heard from GOD yet?
  • Do you think HE has forgotten you?
  • Can you see that you do not have to trust harder or live better to please GOD?
  • Will you keep praying, knowing HIS plan for you is greater than you could ever imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment