Friday, July 16, 2021

You Are Proof

 

You Are Proof

! Corinthians 9: Am I not a free man? Am I not an apostle? Haven't I seen Jesus our Lord? And aren't you the result of my work for the Lord? Even if others do not accept me as an apostle, surely you do! Because of your life in union with the Lord you yourselves are proof of the fact that I am an apostle.

 

============

 

“I accept JESUS as my Savior” the man said to me. I was delighted as not many people had said those words directly in front of me, to me. When I went to check on him a few weeks later, a neighbor told me he had been killed. He was under house arrest.

 

  • Life is very short.
  • Life, for many, includes death.
  • Life needs a solution.

 

Paul explains his relationship with CHRIST to everyone. He saw the resurrected JESUS and studied under HIM. He spoke to many and because he spoke with power and conviction. Many people came to know JESUS in a saving way. This group became proof of Paul’s calling as an apostle of JESUS.

 

  • GOD wants me to bear HIS fruit.
  • GOD wants me to seek HIS kingdom first.
  • GOD wants me to know there is nothing more important than seeking the lost.

 

Living a life with purpose is highly important to GOD. I mean, JESUS said “bear fruit.” This fruit is loving one another for one single purpose, to believe that JESUS is the resurrected Savior. Worldly love will not cut it. GOD wants us to surrender our lives to seek HIM.

 

“You will know them by their fruits” JESUS says. A good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. I hope and pray GOD allows me to bear HIS good fruit.

 

  • What kind of fruit are you bearing?
  • Do you feel you need help or are you led to help others?
  • Will you let go of the deep hidden things in your heart and allow GOD to own your life so you can bear HIS fruit of the SPIRIT today?

No comments:

Post a Comment