Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Already Inside

Already Inside

Ephesians 4: Each one of us has received a special gift in proportion to what Christ has given. As the scripture says,

“When he went up to the very heights,
    he took many captives with him;
    he gave gifts to people.”

 

============

 

Doubting my capabilities, I wondered if there was a way out of where I was. I looked at the circumstances and my own capabilities and I could not see a way to the future the world would consider “successful.” I had no money, no connections and I felt I did not have any talent.

 

  • I did not feel special.
  • I did not feel valued.
  • I did not feel needed or wanted.

 

Unity was the message the HOLY SPIRIT gave to Paul to give to everyone. Each person is unique and is special to GOD. JESUS did something phenomenal. HE gave gifts to many and declared each special to HIM.

 

My Observations

  • CHRIST gave me gifts that no one else has.
  • CHRIST gave other people gifts that I need to appreciate.
  • CHRIST wants me to unite with HIM to bring all HIS sheep together because HE is the Good Shepherd.

 

Gifts were made by GOD for HIS purpose. I mean, HE gave us all the capability of reaching other people for HIM in our own unique way. Unfortunately we have an adversary who wants us to use our gifts for self. We chase the world, seeking more and more of it, sometimes abandoning our GOD-given gifts.

 

BUT GOD saw this and accounted for it. HE gave us the HOLY SPIRIT to live inside each person who believe in JESUS as the Savior. The HOLY SPIRIT guides us back to using our special gift to bring honor and glory to GOD> I am thankful GOD made the gifts HE gave me and I gladly use all for HIM.

 

Challenge

  • Why do you think JESUS had to leave the world to get the gifts HE gave?
  • What gifts do you consider insignificant that may be overlooked?
  • Will you seek your gifts by asking GOD “Who do YOU want me to be today and who do YOU want me to reach for YOU in my own way?”

No comments:

Post a Comment