Friday, May 12, 2023

Special Meeting

Special Meeting

Hebrews 2: 11 He purifies people from their sins, and both he and those who are made pure all have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his family. 12 He says to God,

“I will tell my people what you have done;
    I will praise you in their meeting.”

13 He also says, “I will put my trust in God.” And he also says, “Here I am with the children that God has given me.”

 

============

 

“All meetings should be cancelled” was the message received. Something big must have happened, was the first thing on my mind. There was a major announcement that the entire company had to hear. We all gathered to hear the announcement.

 

  • I couldn’t wait to hear what was about to be said.
  • I wondered what was going on.
  • I had many thoughts, good and bad, run through my mind so I discussed them with others.

 

Paul, the assumed author, writes about a great gathering that will happen someday. This gathering of those who believe in JESUS will have an announcement. JESUS will tell everyone the great things GOD has done. This meeting is also a great presentation, praising GOD for the “children that GOD has given” JESUS.

 

My Observations

  • Unimaginable great things are being done by GOD.
  • JESUS will need to explain these great things to everyone.
  • One day I will value GOD for what and who HE is.

 

Walking through life blindly can be difficult. I mean, it seems like there are difficult decisions that need to be made that require GOD’s intervention daily. It gets tiring. But one day GOD will reveal all that has been done.

 

Those who value GOD for salvation will one day hear what the great plan HE has had for each since before the beginning. Everything done, good or bad, will be revealed in front of everyone and GOD’s grace and mercy will also be revealed. I look forward to the great meeting someday.

 

Challenge

  • How does the writer refer to family?
  • Have you ever gathered with a group of people to hear some good news?
  • Did you celebrate?
  • Will you look forward to gathering with those who love JESUS by celebrating HIM today?

No comments:

Post a Comment