Monday, May 8, 2023

Unaware of Help

Unaware of Help

Hebrews 1: 13 God never said to any of his angels:
“Sit here at my right side
    until I put your enemies
    as a footstool under your feet.”

14 What are the angels, then? They are spirits who serve God and are sent by him to help those who are to receive salvation.

 

============

 

Thinking of the mischief I could get into, my heart pounded with anticipation. I had not done this particular thing before, and I figured I was already a mess so I would try something new. Out of nowhere, a person was there, asking if I knew the LORD. “Why that question of all questions!”

 

  • I stopped pursuing the thing that I shouldn’t have been pursuing in the first place.
  • I have been blocked from doing things I should not be doing .
  • I have also been protected from harm and survived brushes with death.

 

Paul is the assumed writer who received a revelation from GOD. He compared angels to JESUS, stating JESUS holds the highest honor, while angels are servants sent to help those who are saved.

 

My Observations

  • GOD has some special purposes that can only be fulfilled through JESUS.
  • GOD sends supernatural help to me when I am not aware that I even need help.
  • GOD loves me so much that HE guides me, leads me and protects me even though I have free will to choose HIM.

 

Supernatural help is wonderful! I mean, it is provided to those who believe in JESUS as their Savior. Since GOD wants everyone to be saved, there is no exclusion to HIS love. It is up to me to choose HIM as my Savior. When I do, I receive special treatment from the one who has all the power.

 

HE sends angels to help me go through trouble, not around it. GOD is not worried about my situation because HE dispatches angels to help me when I can’t figure it out myself. HE does this at weird times too. HE sends the right help at the right time. I am glad GOD watches over my life.

 

Challenge

  • What is the purpose of angels according to the writer?
  • Have you ever received help and did not know where it came from?
  • Will you give your life to GOD so HE can provide supernatural help for you that you need in life today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment