Monday, March 28, 2016

Future Bright with Joy and Delight

Isaiah 65: 17 “See, I will create
    new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
    nor will they come to mind.
18 But be glad and rejoice forever
    in what I will create,
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight
    and its people a joy.
19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem
    and take delight in my people;
the sound of weeping and of crying
    will be heard in it no more.

============

“Start on the bottom with both hands grasping a sponge. Edge the board to the top and proceed across, then down the other side. Rinse your sponges, wring them out until damp and go across the board until reaching the bottom.” These were the instructions of washing a chalkboard during my janitor days. After following these instructions, I had a “clean slate” in each room.

  • GOD says to me “I will create new heavens and a new earth.”
  • GOD says to me “The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.”
  • GOD says to me “I will delight in MY people, the sound of weeping and crying will be heard in it no more.”


GOD reaches HIS hand out to me on a daily basis even though HE despises my sin. HE loves me and cares enough for me to erase my past and provide for me a bright future. All the sins that GOD would count against me will be wiped away, like cleaning a chalkboard.

  • ALL of my sins are forgiven by GOD because I believe in the Risen SON.
  • There will come a day when I will look back and see nothing but grace from the FATHER.
  • One day all of my tears will be wiped away and every sin that has been accounted for will be thrown away.


Joy and delight is the plan GOD has for me. HE tells me to rejoice now because of the wonderful future HE has for me.

  • Are you concerned about today’s problems?
  • Are you worried about something?
  • Can you look towards the future and see that GOD is holding HIS hand out to you to erase the past and provide you with a wondrous life?


No comments:

Post a Comment