Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Blessing, Love and Peace

 

Blessing, Love and Peace

Romans 15: 28 When I have finished this task and have turned over to them all the money that has been raised for them, I shall leave for Spain and visit you on my way there. 29 When I come to you, I know that I shall come with a full measure of the blessing of Christ.

 

30 I urge you, friends, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love that the Spirit gives: join me in praying fervently to God for me. 31 Pray that I may be kept safe from the unbelievers in Judea and that my service in Jerusalem may be acceptable to God's people there. 32 And so I will come to you full of joy, if it is God's will, and enjoy a refreshing visit with you. 33 May God, our source of peace, be with all of you. Amen.

 

============

Seeing ants crawl on the counter made me curious. “How are they getting in?” is what I asked. I spent time looking around the edges of the house and I found where they were crawling in. It was an easy fix once I found the source.

 

  • Many times I look for the source of the problem.
  • Many times I seek out problems so “I” can fix it.
  • Many times I find the source of the problem, but need help getting the source of the solution.

 

Paul finishes explaining his plans. After he gives this money to the poor, he planned to visit those he wrote to. He knew the roads were treacherous and laced with thieves, so he asked for fervent prayer, not just a onetime ask. He also knew he needed the prayer of many.

 

  • GOD wants me to ask for prayer when HE shows a difficult road ahead.
  • GOD wants me to finish the task HE gives me to do.
  • GOD wants me to seek HIM for blessing, love and peace.

 

The full measure of blessing of CHRIST is the Good News that should be preached all over the world. Love should be used when praying for one another. And peace comes from the source, namely GOD. I gladly ask everyone for prayers and that you receive peace from GOD.

 

  • Have the many worries of the world made you lose your focus on GOD?
  • How are you seeking peace?
  • Will you speak about the blessing of CHRIST and ask others to pray for you with the love that comes from the HOLY SPIRIT so GOD may provide you with peace that only comes from HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment