Friday, May 28, 2021

Breakthrough On Its Way

 

Breakthrough On Its Way

1 Corinthians 2: Yet I do proclaim a message of wisdom to those who are spiritually mature. But it is not the wisdom that belongs to this world or to the powers that rule this world—powers that are losing their power. The wisdom I proclaim is God's secret wisdom, which is hidden from human beings, but which he had already chosen for our glory even before the world was made. None of the rulers of this world knew this wisdom. If they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. However, as the scripture says,

 

“What no one ever saw or heard,
    what no one ever thought could happen,
    is the very thing God prepared for those who love him.”

 

============

 

Rain kept falling for hours on end. This was the largest rainfall in years. On the way home, we were trapped by one flooded street after another. When I thought the route was clear, another flooded street seemed to emerge. “If I could just get to the other side of the flood, I would be alright” I thought to myself. Moments after that thought, the water began to recede on the street we were on.

 

  • Many times in my life it seemed like I was trapped by life’s barriers.
  • Many times in my life it seemed like there was no way out no matter how hard I tried.
  • Many times in my life it seemed like life brought on tremendous blockades to the promises I had in store.

 

Paul speaks about the wisdom of GOD. The rulers of this world thought the message of JESUS could be stopped, so they killed HIM. BUT GOD made the impossible happen. JESUS was raised form the dead, releasing anyone who believes, from the bondage of sin.

 

  • GOD wants me to know HE has already overcome my circumstance.
  • GOD wants me to focus on the choice HE made before the world was made.
  • GOD wants me to see the very thing HE prepared for me because I love HIM.

 

Secret wisdom cannot be tapped into without belief in JESUS. I mean, GOD chose us four our glory because HE loves us. JESUS did the impossible and came back to life. Meanwhile, the rulers of this world saw their power diminish steadily.

 

The powers that try to block GOD’s message will recede like flood waters. Nothing and no one can stop GOD’s message from being told from HIS chosen people. I am grateful GOD chose me to proclaim HIS message.

 

  • Do you feel trapped?
  • Do you think the rulers of this world can stop the message of GOD that HE has in store for you?
  • Will you focus on GOD’s wisdom, knowing the barriers you face are temporary and diminishing each day so the very thing GOD prepared will happen today?

No comments:

Post a Comment