Thursday, March 4, 2021

Included and Protected

 

Included and Protected

Romans 8: 31 In view of all this, what can we say? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 Certainly not God, who did not even keep back his own Son, but offered him for us all! He gave us his Son—will he not also freely give us all things? 33 Who will accuse God's chosen people? God himself declares them not guilty! 34 Who, then, will condemn them? Not Christ Jesus, who died, or rather, who was raised to life and is at the right side of God, pleading with him for us! 35 Who, then, can separate us from the love of Christ? Can trouble do it, or hardship or persecution or hunger or poverty or danger or death? 36 As the scripture says,

 

“For your sake we are in danger of death at all times;
    we are treated like sheep that are going to be slaughtered.”

 

============

 

“You wouldn’t be welcome there” were the disappointing words of exclusion said to me from my boss. I was warned he struggled with racism, but I hoped he could see something different in me if I treated him with love. After a while, I found myself looking for a job. I was inclined to ask “LORD, why do those who do bad things, seem to ‘win’ all the time?”

 

  • There have been some people who told me I would not amount to anything.
  • There have been some people who excluded me from their groups.
  • There have been some people who tried to slander me, steal from me and lie about me, just to keep me out.

 

Paul says something fantastic. “If GOD is for us, who can be against up?” He explains that GOD allowed HIS own SON to die and be raised for us. Who can then be an accuser if GOD declares us “not guilty?” He then explains that nothing in this world can separate us form GOD’s love.

 

  • GOD says to me, “People will try to exclude you from my love but they cannot.”
  • GOD says to me, “People will try to accuse you to ME and I said you are not guilty.”
  • GOD says to me, “People will try to harm you so you will blame ME, but I AM with you always.”

 

Even liars who mention JESUS in the wrong way cannot separate me from HIS actual love. I mean, there will be groups of people who make JESUS look false and try to insert their philosophy, blinding many. BUT GOD says, “MY sheep hear MY voice.”

 

No lie, plot, or exclusion tactic can separate those who believe in JESUS from salvation. GOD loved freely and will give freely to anyone who believes in JESUS. I am glad HE does not exclude me because of my sins.

 

  • Are you being excluded?
  • Has someone, who speaks about JESUS, hurt you and caused you to seek other “truths?”
  • Will you turn to the path of GOD’s infinite love for you and allow HIM to come into your heart today by believing in JESUS, who will never leave you nor forsake you?

No comments:

Post a Comment