Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Interpreter

 Interpreter

Romans 8: 26 In the same way the Spirit also comes to help us, weak as we are. For we do not know how we ought to pray; the Spirit himself pleads with God for us in groans that words cannot express. 27 And God, who sees into our hearts, knows what the thought of the Spirit is; because the Spirit pleads with God on behalf of his people and in accordance with his will.

 

============

 

“Let me handle it” said my boss. I was furious and wanted to give the leader of another department a piece of my mind. My words would not have been quite as nice. I explained the situation to my boss who in turn went to the department head on my behalf.

 

  • There have been times when I needed someone to say the right words for me.
  • There have been times when I felt one way but needed to feel another way to remain at peace.
  • There have been times when I had to remain silent while someone else spoke for me.

 

Paul continues expressing the enlightenment he received from the HOLY SPIRIT. He tells everyone that the SPIRIT has a difficult job, pleading with GOD on our behalf. Since humans are sinful, the thoughts and prayers would be sinful. The HOLY SPIRIT interprets what is needed and expresses it to the FATHER and aligns to HIS will.

 

  • The HOLY SPIRIT speaks on my behalf to the FATHER each day.
  • The HOLY SPIRIT knows I am weak and sinful and goes to the FATHER to plead for me.
  • The HOLY SPIRIT explains the wickedness in my heart and expresses the need for my forgiveness each day.

 

Coming to GOD correctly is hard for a blind person. I mean, when I am complaining about “that” person, I may not be seeing the complaint “that” person has against me. My blindness may make my ears stop working and soon my tongue says more and more evil.

 

BUT GOD knew I would be weak and sent the HOLY SPIRIT to live inside me. HE sees every thought and asks the FATHER to forgive me in words I cannot understand. HE groans on my behalf and lines me up with GOD’s will. I am grateful I have an interpreter who loves me.

 

  • Do you have a complaint about someone?
  • Does someone have a complaint about you?
  • Have you thanked the HOLY SPIRIT for interceding for you?
  • Will you ask GOD to have your hear cleaned so you can align to GOD’s will today?

No comments:

Post a Comment