Thursday, March 31, 2022

Share With Your Teacher

Share With Your Teacher

Galatians 6:If you are being taught the Christian message, you should share all the good things you have with your teacher.

 

============

 

“Thank you for telling me!” was the response I was not anticipating. I simply said “I understand this lesson and gave an example in my own words.” That day, it seemed like the teacher taught with a little more passion.

 

  • I didn’t know teachers liked to hear when people “got it.”
  • I thought it was the teacher’s job to teach me without getting feedback from me.
  • I did not think it mattered to the teacher if I understood the message or not.

 

Paul, being a teacher, makes it known that it is alright to share “good things” with the teacher. He had just said “carry your own load” trying to keep people from comparing themselves to others and being destructively prideful. But he gives everyone a way to be excited about their service to the LORD. Tell the teacher.

 

My Observations

  • JESUS sent the HOLY SPIRIT to teach me all things.
  • I can feed the HOLY SPIRIT by being thankful for the lessons.
  • I can also let GOD’s human teachers know when I understood the inspired message HE spoke through him or her.

 

Saying “I got it” helps the teacher. I mean, when I am lost and a teacher guides me to understanding, it helps the teacher to know what was effective. Sometimes the teacher needs to be picked up, especially those who are not fishing for compliments or seeking to be puffed up.

 

GOD called teachers to spread HIS wonderful message. HE holds teachers to a higher standard so they have to be more careful about their words. This can be discouraging, especially when the message is received twisted, confused or flat out rejected. I am grateful for the many teachers who boldly taught me “the Christian message.”

 

Challenge

  • What good things can you share with those who are teaching you?
  • Do the words imply you should be taught continuously?
  • Will you share what GOD is doing in your life so you can uplift a teacher today?

 

Prayer

Dear LORD, please bless the reader with “good things” today. Fill all with YOUR passion. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment